Takahiro Onoue is the General Manager of the Technology & Development II group in HOYA's mask blanks division.
• He received his Ph.D degree in applied chemistry from Waseda University in 2000. Expert in thin film deposition.
• He started his academic career as a research assistant in Waseda University.
• He had been a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Twente (The Netherlands), and lecturer at Waseda University.
• In 2005 he left Waseda University and joined HOYA corporation in a leading position in R&D for magnetic thin film for hard disk drives.
• In 2011 he joined the blanks division where his main responsibility has been EUV blanks development.
• 34 academic papers and 33 patents
You can hear his presentation at S1. Advanced Lithography(STS)