Market Trends Forum
What You Can Learn
Due to the recession of memory market in 2019, it was tough year for Korean semiconductor industry but there were still new growth drivers- AI, Quantum Computing and 5G. Fortunately, most of forecasts expect upsweep in late 2020 and it will be led by those drivers. In this forum, analysts from IDC, Goldman Sachs, Techcet, Gartner and SEMI will share their outlook for 2020. Let’s talk about the future market with professionals and find the new business opportunities!
- Date: Feb 5(Wed), 2020
- Time: 1:00 pm - 3:50 pm
- Room: #300, 3F, COEX
- Language: English (Simultaneous interpretation will NOT be provided.)
Who Should Attend
- Senior Professionals in Marketing
- Business Development
- Consulting and Product Planning
|Early Bird (by Jan 29)||150,000 won||180,000 won||80,000 won|
|Onsite||180,000 won||200,000 won||100,000 won|
Semiconductor Outlook for 2020 and 2021: What Semiconductor Markets Can We Expect to Recover and Accelerate in Growth after Last Year's Market Correction?
SEMI Market Outlook - Fab Investments, Equipment and Materials Forecasts
Global Materials Markets & Supply-Chain Trends & Challenges
5G will Drive the Rebound of Worldwide Semiconductor Market
5G and Technology Development in China
* The agenda will be subject to change without notice.
* Presentation files agreed by speakers will be provided to attendees. It will be informed how to download the files after the event.