S3. Device Technology
Innovative Approach to Next-generation Device Technology
The scaling-down of semiconductor device has been constantly driven by increased demand for high-performance and low-power. Recent development on semiconductor device is mainly on progress through either evolutionary or revolutionary path.
The evolutionary steers the transition from conventional devices into the state-of-the art devices, on the other hand, revolutionary attempts arise to create the applications such as IOT, AI, automotive, health care, and so on. This session will handle various devices and the applications for memory, logic, RF and emerging devices with the distinguished 7 speakers so that it offers the opportunity to deliberate over the future of device development.
- Date: Feb 5(Wed), 2020
- Time: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Room: #317, 3F, COEX
- Language: English (Simultaneous interpretation will NOT be provided)
- Oh-Kyong Kwon (Hanyang University)
- Dong-Won Kim (Samsung Electronics)
- Tae Kyun Kim (SK hynix)
- Rock-Hyun Baek (POSTECH)
- Youngwoo Park (Tokyo Electron)
- Changhwan Shin (Sungkyunkwan University)
- Sang Gi Lee (DB HiTek)
- Hi-Deok Lee (Chungnam National University)
- Byung Jin Cho (KAIST)
- Woo Young Choi (Sogang University)
- Sung Woo Hwang (Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology)
|Early Bird (by Jan 29)||150,000 won||180,000 won||80,000 won|
|Onsite||180,000 won||200,000 won||100,000 won|
Memory-based Neuromorphic Hardware for Advanced Neural Network Models (invited)
Prof. Dmitri Strukov
Innovative Approaches to Next-Generation Device Technology (invited)
The Prospects of Phase-Change Memory(PCM) with its Own Unique Characteristics at Memory Centric Computing Era
Hyung Dong Lee
Memory Process, Design and Cell Architecture: Current & Future
Emerging Ferroelectric Devices for Energy-Efficient Computing (invited)
Prof. Masaharu Kobayashi
Epitaxy of (In)AlGaN Layer Stacks for RF and Power Switching (invited)
Overview of Embedded MRAM Technology: Current and Future
* The agenda will be subject to change without notice.
* Presentation files agreed by speakers will be provided to attendees. It will be informed how to download the files after the event.