The 5G and AI, key issues in the next connected world are increasing demand for putting more pressure on test costs due to higher coverage requirements. Test must become smarter to address the increased quality demands, while at the same time remaining low cost of test. To address these challenges, test industry is struggling with increasing highly accurate and flexible instrumentation integration, smarter strategies, self-test, adaptive test, system-level test, as well as more sophisticated test hardware.
In this Test Forum, you can get the clues to overcome these challenges from industry expertise.
- Date: Feb 5(Wed), 2020
- Time: 1:00 pm - 4:50 pm
- Room: #318, 3F, COEX
- Language: English and Korean (Simultaneous interpretation will NOT be provided.)
- Young-Kwan Ko (UniTest)
- James Jin-Soo Ko (Teradyne)
- Hyuk Kwon (Advantest)
- JeongBeom Bae (FormFactor)
- Sokyoung Song (SK hynix)
- Kyu-hyuk Yeon (ASE)
- MinHo Chang (Amkor Technology)
- YH Jeon (TSE)
- SungSoo Chung (QRT)
|Early Bird (by Jan 29)||150,000 won||180,000 won||80,000 won|
|Onsite||180,000 won||200,000 won||100,000 won|
Tester Architecture for Era of AI and Big Data
5G System Level Testing: Requirements and Challenges
Achieve the balance of test cost, coverage and complexity of Advanced Packages and HBM
5G NR Semiconductor Test Challenges
Silicon Photonics (AI data center)
Radiation Test of Advanced Device for Automotive Application
Sung S. Chung
The Enhancement of Logic SCAN Diagnostics Using Machine Learning Technique for the Fast Yield Ramp Up
* The agenda will be subject to change without notice.
* Presentation files agreed by speakers will be provided to attendees. It will be informed how to download the files after the event.